Innovation. Craftsmanship. Reliability.
- Alliant Energy
- Bentonville Electric Department
- Black Hills Corporation / (West River Elect)
- City of Escanaba (Michigan)
- City of Fort Collins (Colorado)
- City of Gladstone (Michigan)
- City of Loveland (Colorado)
- Colorado Springs Utility (Colorado)
- Holy Cross Energy (Colorado)
- Kaukanna Utility (Wisconsin)
- Madison Gas & Electric (Wisconsin)
- Mid American Energy
- Minnesota Power
- SB-CT Pricing
- Wisconsin Energies
- Wisconsin Energies (overhead entrance only!)
- Wisconsin Public Service
- Xcel Energy (Wisconsin And Michigan)
- Xcel Energy (Except Xcel Energy WI, MI)
- Obsolete -Old Style Alliant Energy (Contact Factory)
Most Compact/Feature Driven Product Line Offering In The Market
- Ratings are 400 – 4000 amp 600 volt, 3 phase 4wire, and 1 phase 3wire, NEMA 1/3R dual rated and Isc ratings of 85KA RMS symmetrical with no cable lashing required. (Please contact factory for higher Ratings)
- Cabinets are surface mounted or free standing, suitable for indoor or out door applications.
- Cabinets are provided with hinged door and 3 point heavy duty handle that will accommodate all requirements from sealing rings, barrel locks, padlocks, plus dual padlocks for owner / utility dual locking provision.
- Cabinets are ETL listed and labeled as per UL 414. Cabinets meet all Nema and NEC code standards.