Innovation. Craftsmanship. Reliability.
Bussed Gutter / Multi-Tap Cabinets
Used To Split Primary Power Circuit Into Secondary Circuits Or Provide Fixed Junction Tap-Off Points
- Ratings are 600-2000 amp 600 volt, 3 phase 4 wire, and 1 phase 3 wire, NEMA 1/3R dual rated and ISC ratings of 85KA RMS symmetrical with no cable lashing required. (Please contact factory for higher ratings)
- Various bus configurations to accomodate all types of wiring applications.
- Equipment is ETL listed and labeled conforms per UL 1773 standard. for NEMA 3R applications. Equipment meets all NEMA and NEC code standards.
- Cabinet is powder painted standard color ASA 61 gray, optional utility green contact factory for other colors.
- Order lugs factory installed to meet field requirements.
- Contact factory for utility compliance.