Innovation. Craftsmanship. Reliability.
AMP's provides a quick and convenient generator docking station to connect external generator power. Whether it is long or short term utility outage, facility maintenance, or whatever the needs are; AMP's GTC will keep you up and running. Our generator termination cabinets (GTC) are designed to safely connect and disconnect a portable generator to a building or portable piece of equipment. Our generator tap box solutions can also be used to support temporary and emergency power needs and other urgent needs.
- Ratings are 400 - 3000A, 600 volt, 3 phase 4 wire, 3 phase 3 wire and 1 phase 3 wire, NEMA 1/3R dual rated and Isc ratings of 85KA RMS symmetrical with no cable lashing required. (Please contact factory for higher ratings)
- Cabinets are either wall mount or free standing and suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
- ETL listed and labeled to UL Standards 1773 terminations Cabinets.
- Cabinets meet all NEMA and NEC code standards.
- Cabinets provided with electrical grade plated Aluminum or optional plated Copper bus bars.
- Our GTCDT meets the NEC 700.3 (F) requirements. Contact factory for additional details.
- Standard Cam-Lok connection information: 480/277V 3 phase 4 wire (green (ground), gray (neutral), brown (A), orange (B), yellow (C))
- Custom Cam-Lok connection information: 208/120V 3 phase 4 wire (green (ground), white (neutral), black (A), red (B), blue (C))
Contact factory for applications with 1200 amp 480 volt and greater, requiring NEC ground fault
Contact factory for pricing on dual purpose generator docking station and company switch options