5kv-38kv Medium Voltage Metal Enclosed Switchgear
American Midwest Power's Metal Enclosed Load-Interrupter Switchgear provides a secure, convenient method for switching and overcurrent protection of high-voltage cable systems. The switchgear can be rated NEMA 1 or NEMA 3R for either indoor or outdoor installation.
- Medium voltage switchgear meets ANSI C57.12.28 enclosure security requirements.
- 5kV—38kV Custom configurations, special paint.
- Switches are equipped with a quick-make, quick-break stored-energy mechanism.
- Individual self-supporting unit with double walls between bays on multi-bay lineups.
- 600 thru 1200A fused & non-fused load break rated switches.
- Heavy 11 gauge welded enclosure.
- Customer metering as well as utility metering provisions are available.
- Standard manual operating handle may be padlocked in either the open or closed position.
- Mechanical interlock is provided as standard to prevent opening the door with the switch in the closed position.