Innovation. Craftsmanship. Reliability.
Combo-Metering / Multiple Main
- Alliant Energy (ALISCT)
- Black Hills Corporation
- City of Fort Collins (Colorado)
- City of Loveland (Colorado)
- Colorado Springs Utility (Colorado)
- Holy Cross Energy
- Mid American Energy
- Wisconsin Energies (MAXIMUM QTY 2 SERVICE DISCONNECTS)
- Wisconsin Public Service
- Xcel Energy (WI, MI)
- Xcel Energy (Except WI, MI)
Compact, Competitively Priced And Readily Available: Combination Six Disconnect Rule Panel With Utility Metering Provision
- Ratings are 400 - 1200 amp 240 and 600 volt, 3 phase 4wire, and 1 phase 3wire, NEMA 1/3R dual rated and Isc ratings of 85KA RMS symmetrical with no cable lashing required. (Please contact factory for higher Ratings)
- All cabinets are surface mounted suitable for indoor or outdoor applications. Made from code gauge galvanized steel with tamper-proof separate doors over CT section and main disconnect section. Both doors are supplied with three point padlockalble handles.
- All panels are listed and labeled as suitable for service entrance equipment per UL 414 / 891 standard. Cabinets meet all Nema and NEC code standards.
- By adding (PB**) Pull box option field installed only, allows line and load entry in the same end of cabinet.