AMP's provides a quick and convenient station to connect external generator power. Whether it is long or short term utility outage, facility maintenance, or whatever the needs are; AMP's GTC will keep you up and running.
- Ratings are 400 - 3000A, 600 volt, 3 phase 4 wire, 3 phase 3 wire and 1 phase 3 wire, NEMA 1/3R dual rated and Isc ratings of 85KA RMS symmetrical with no cable lashing required. (Please contact factory for higher ratings)
- Cabinets are either wall mount or free standing and suitable for indoor or outdoor applications.
- ETL listed and labeled to UL Standards 1773 terminations Cabinets.
- Cabinets meet all NEMA and NEC code standards.
- Cabinets provided with electrical grade plated Aluminum or optional plated Copper bus bars.
- Our GTCDT meets the NEC 700.3 (F) requirements. Contact factory for additional details.
Contact factory for applications with 1200 amp 480 volt and greater, requiring NEC ground fault